Friday, September 26, 2008

First announcement and Congratulations Google, 10 years!

Hi all!
I'm Carl Joel and I'm studying a third year at the University of Kalmar. My mission with this blog are: This blog concerns about my work with the Google Desktop APIs, mainly with the Gadget API. This was my choice to work with, in a course named Modern applications-environments. With this blog you can follow up my work with Google Desktop and Gadget API.


Happy birthday to Google! 10 years with Google and no one could never see how big and amazing this gigantic company would be in 1998.

1 comment:

mszeta said...

Dear Carl Joel.
I enjoy reading your post regarding Google Desktop Gadget APIs.
Can I translate your post to other language to developer?

I want to be your friend.

Thank you.
Keep your healthy.